PERSONAL DATA POLICY
1. PRESENTATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA POLICY
In the respect of the privacy of the Internet user (hereinafter referred to as « the Internet user » visiting the DIRICKX INDUSTRIES website at dirickx.fr/.com/.nl (hereinafter referred to as the « Site »), DIRICKX INDUSTRIES undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of personal data concerning the Internet user, is in accordance with the laws in force including the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the « GDPR ») and on the applicable national law in this regard.
For any information or questions that you may not find answered in the Personal Data Policy, you may contact DIRICKX INDUSTRIES at the contact details provided below.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data described in the Personal Data Policy is : The company DIRICKX INDUSTRIES with a capital of €2,400,000, whose registered office is located at LE BAS ROCHER – 53800 CONGRIER, France, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of LAVAL under number LAVAL 403 033 699.
In its capacity as data controller, DIRICKX INDUSTRIES puts in place the necessary measures to ensure that the processing of personal data it carries out, complies with the legislation in force (in particular, hosting, transfer and retention of processed data, principle of minimisation of processing, appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing and processed data).
You can contact DIRICKX INDUSTRIES by email at email@example.com or by post at DIRICKX INDUSTRIES – LE BAS ROCHER – 53800 CONGRIER, France.
3. REASONS FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DIRICKX INDUSTRIES collects personal data about you for various reasons related to your use of the Site. This collection and use of your personal data by DIRICKX INDUSTRIES is necessarily based on one of the legal bases determined by the legislation in force and more particularly by the GDPR, for example :
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of DIRICKX INDUSTRIES (for example, to enable your navigation on the Site or to respond to contact requests you make through the Site) ;
- the performance of a contract concluded between you and DIRICKX INDUSTRIES, or of pre-contractual measures for the conclusion of such a contract (for example to guide you through our product range) ;
- the consent you have given to DIRICKX INDUSTRIES for the processing of your data for one or more specific purposes (for example for the management of the Newsletters to which you subscribe) ;
- compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation to which DIRICKX INDUSTRIES is subject.
4. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
The data collected by DIRICKX INDUSTRIES during your visits to the Site are the following :
- For the creation and management of your personal space on the Site allowing you to subscribe to the Newsletter and to save the products you have selected (hereinafter « the myDirickx Space ») : your civil status, your name and your quality (professional or private individual), your postcode, town and e-mail address. This data is used by DIRICKX INDUSTRIES for the creation and management of your myDirickx Space and its various features.
- When you browse the Site : your login data is collected within the framework of a legal obligation of collection to which any website publisher is subject (retention of login details, LCDE law). DIRICKX INDUSTRIES also uses this data to determine the language in which the Site will appear, to record the selection of products made through the myDirickx Space, to allow you to find the closest retailer to you and to establish attendance statistics and audience measurements of the Site.
- If you contact DIRICKX INDUSTRIES by means of a contact request form on the Site : the information on the contact forms (identification and professional data such as title, surname, first name, quality (professional or private individual), name of the company, telephone number and email address) are used by our sales teams to manage and track your request in order to be able to respond as quickly as possible and provide you with the most useful and targeted products and services to meet your requirements and requests.
- If you apply for a position whose offer appears on the Site or if you send a spontaneous application : the data that you communicate to DIRICKX INDUSTRIES as part of your application (identification data, personal and professional data) are collected to manage your application.
- To offer you products and services tailored to your requirements : your login data and email address are collected by our sales teams to offer you products and services as well as offers and communications tailored to your requirements.
5. DATA STORAGE PERIODS
The table below details the personal data that DIRICKX INDUSTRIES collects about you for each processing purpose and specifies the duration it is retained.
TYPE OF DATA
DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
Creation and management of myDirickx Space
Civil status, identity and identification data (title, surname, first name, professional or private status, postcode, town and email address)
Until you unsubscribe to myDirickx Space
Saving the products you have selected via myDirickx Space
6 months from last login
Newsletter management via the myDirickx Space
Until you unsubscribe to the Site Newsletter or until you unsubscribe to the myDirickx Space
Navigation on the Site
6 months from last login
Improvement of Site performance and statistics
Managing Contact Requests
Identification and professional data (title, surname, first name, professional or private status, company name, telephone number and email address)
3 years from the end of the relationship when no contract has been concluded with you
For the duration necessary for the performance of pre-contractual and contractual measures where a contract has been concluded with you and until the expiry of the period of guarantee of the product purchased
Management of applications
Civil status, identity, identification and professional data (surname, first name, certificates, CV, covering letter
18 months from receipt of the application
Email address, connection data
Until your consent is withdrawn and, failing that, 3 years from the end of the business relationship or the last contact where no contract has been concluded with you
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data collected is processed by the internal staff of DIRICKX INDUSTRIES.
DIRICKX INDUSTRIES undertakes not to exchange, sell or transmit personal data concerning you to companies other than those belonging to its group, except in cases possibly required by law. Your personal data will generally be stored in the databases of the DIRICKX Communication Service located in France.
Your data may also be transmitted where appropriate, to the public authorities or to any persons with whom the sharing of your data is required in accordance with the laws and regulations in force to which DIRICKX INDUSTRIES is subject or to enable DIRICKX INDUSTRIES to ensure the defence of its rights.
7. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OPPOSITION, WITHDRAWAL
You have different rights to your personal data that DIRICKX INDUSTRIES allows you to exercise by simply contacting it by email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address : DIRICKX INDUSTRIES – LE BAS ROCHER – 53800 CONGRIER, France. The rights you have include :
- Right of access : You can request access to your personal data and request a copy at any time.
- Right to rectification : You can request the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to object : where the processing of the data is based on a legitimate interest of DIRICKX INDUSTRIES or a third party, you may request that your data no longer be processed, in particular for reasons relating to your situation or without any reason concerning commercial prospecting.
- Right to erasure : You can request that your personal data be erased.
- Right to a temporary limitation of processing : You can request that your personal data is no longer used by DIRICKX INDUSTRIES without it being erased. You may exercise your right to the temporary limitation of processing, in particular during the period necessary for DIRICKX INDUSTRIES to carry out the identity checks it must carry out when you have informed it of the inaccuracy of certain data concerning you.
- Right to withdraw consent : For all processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Nevertheless DIRICKX INDUSTRIES may, in certain situations, not respond favourably to your request, particularly if the data concerned by the exercise of your rights is necessary to the finding, exercising or defending of rights in court or if DIRICKX INDUSTRIES is required to retain it, in particular where the processing concerned is based on a premise other than your consent (compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, performance of contractual arrangements or pre-contractual measures, pursuit of a legitimate interest).
DIRICKX INDUSTRIES has a period of one month to respond to your request, increased by two additional months in the event of a request requiring in-depth research or in the event that DIRICKX INDUSTRIES receives an excessive number of requests. In this case, you will be informed of the need to extend the time required to process your request by registered letter with acknowlegement of receipt as well as by email if your request was sent to DIRICKX INDUSTRIES by email.
If DIRICKX INDUSTRIES cannot grant your request for the reasons set out above, it will make sure to provide you with the clearest possible explanatory answer.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. Their purpose is to collect information about your browsing on the sites and to send you personalised services. In your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
These cookies allow DIRICKX INDUSTRIES to offer you the possibility to navigate the Site as well as to identify and remember your login data when you connect to the Site. These « cookies » will also avoid you having to provide information, with each new connection, that you have already communicated to DIRICKX INDUSTRIES, to the extent that they allow you to record your passage on the Site on an earlier date.
You can also choose to delete cookies currently stored on your device using your browser software settings. This allows you to :
• delete cookies already stored on your device ;
• and prevent the deposit of new cookies by a specific website.
You can refer to the documentation for your browser software : Mozilla Firefox ; Internet Explorer ; Google Chrome ; Opera ; Safari.
9. CONTEST THE WAY DIRICKX INDUSTRIES PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a dispute on your part as to how DIRICKX INDUSTRIES processes your personal data, you are required to contact DIRICKX INDUSTRIES by email at email@example.com or by post at the following address : DIRICKX INDUSTRIES – LE BAS ROCHER – 53800 CONGRIER, France.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the French Personal Data Protection Authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (the « CNIL ») :
• By post : 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 ;
• By telephone : (+33) 1 53 73 22 22 ;
• Or via its website : www.cnil.fr
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA POLICY
The Personal Data Policy may be amended at any time, in particular to take into account any legislative or regulatory changes that DIRICKX INDUSTRIES may be required to comply with.
Check this page regularly to find out how DIRICKX INDUSTRIES protects your personal data.
For your information, the Personal Data Policy was last updated on the 23rd of February 2021.