FLUXI® Single Manual or Automatic (SM/SA)
• Structure: hot galvanised steel, polyester paint RAL 9010 or 6005
• Rotor: 40mm dia. stainless steel arm resting on a rolling bearing in the lower part
• Casing: stainless steel with European cylinder integrating the control logic and mechanism
• Colours: Green 6005 or White 9010
• Can be used as an entrance, exit or entrance/exit.
• Reliable and robust locking mechanism ensuring maximum durability.
EASE OF USE
• Optional transparent polycarbonate roof.
• Lighting with an integrated twilight sensor for greater comfort.
• Heavy-duty operation.
EASY TO INSTALL
• Pre-wiring for the power supply and controls in the lower part.
• Delivered on a frame that can be used as a jig.
• Programmable logic control.
• Bi-directional access control.
• Cleats are locked by maglocks, spring rotation mechanism.
• Possible to obtain information reports about the entrance via a monitoring system.
• Information about whether the entrance is open for the user (red X/green arrow).
• In the event of power loss, the entrance will open (factory setting, can be reconfigured on site)
Ease of installation